Update Profile (E-mail, Password, Family Information)
- Update the email address associated with your FamilyID account.
- Add email addresses of family members to receive 'Notifications' (ex. Parent A adds Parent B's email address so both parents receive notifications when a student's registration is marked Approved by the school).
- Update the mobile phone number associated with your account for account recovery purposes.
- Easily access an 'at a glance' view of Emergency Contacts, Doctors, Insurances, and other Family Members associated with registration forms you have completed.
Making Edits to your Profile
Log in to your FamilyID account and on the top right-hand corner of the page, scroll over your name and select
Profile from the dropdown menu.
Personal Information menu on the left side of the page, select an option to view and or edit that information. Remember, you can not add family members or new information in
You can also update your email address or password by clicking on either one of the grey buttons.
After updating your information, click the blue Save button.
Editing Family Member Information
NOTE: Family members are added to your account through saving or completing a registration. You CANNOT add a family member by editing your profile. For more information read our help article on adding families members to your FamilyID account.
You can access the list of your Family Members by selecting Profile, then the Family Members tab. You can select each individual family member in order to view and edit basic information.
Information edited in Profile will only affect future registrations -- it will not 'auto-update' existing registration forms.
- Can I add family members to my account by editing my profile? No. Family members are added to your account through saving or completing a registration. For more information read our help article on adding families members to your FamilyID account.
- Will editing my information in my Profile update my past and/or current registrations? No. Editing profile information will NOT update your current registrations, it will only affect future registrations. Read about how to update information in a completed registration form.
- What happens if I delete information from my Profile? Deleting information from the Profile will erase ALL information from the system, including past and current registrations.