Sample Letter: Announcing FamilyID - School Policies
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com)which is now part of the ArbiterSports (www.arbitersports.com) family!
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign school policies, such as handbook agreements, media releases, and acceptable use policies, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This url can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE NOT collecting money via FamilyID)
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
9. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE ENABLING PAYMENT via FamilyID)
For credit or debit card payment through FamilyID (MySchoolBucks, Stripe, PayPal):
10. Click the blue Pay & Submit button
11. On the next screen, select Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (Stripe or PayPal or MySchoolBucks).
12. In PayPal, you can use a PayPal account, debit card or credit card. (You will need to select whether you want to pay with PayPal or to pay without a PayPal account.)
12A. In Stripe, you may use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, expiration date and CVC code.
12B. In MySchoolBucks, you may log-in to your MySchoolBucks account or use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information.
13. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact ArbiterSports at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-311-4060
- Phone support is available 7 days per week, Monday through Friday, 8am-7pm ET, Saturday 10-6pm ET, Sunday 12-8pm ET.