Sample Letter: Announcing FamilyID - Athletics
We borrowed from announcements written by FamilyID customers to introduce FamilyID to their participants. Feel free to use the text below in your communication about using FamilyID for your online registration.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com), which is now part of the ArbiterSports (www.arbitersports.com) family!
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
(Include any information here about requirements that must be met in order to register. For example...Physical Exams, Online Concussion Courses Videos)
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for the accurate completion of your online registration.
- (example: Doctor information, Health Insurance Information, Student ID)
A parent/guardian can register by clicking on this link:
(Enter the link to your landing page here. This URL can be found using the 'Links' button on your Programs page)
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE NOT collecting money via FamilyID)
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
4. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
(Include the following step if YOU ARE ENABLING PAYMENT via FamilyID)
For credit or debit card payment through FamilyID (MySchoolBucks, Stripe, PayPal):
5. Click the blue Pay & Submit button.
6. On the next screen, select Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (Stripe or PayPal or MySchoolBucks).
7. In PayPal, you can use a PayPal account, debit card, or credit card. You will need to select whether you want to pay with PayPal or to pay without a PayPal account.
7A. In Stripe, you may use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, expiration date and CVC code.
7B. In MySchoolBucks, you may log-in to your MySchoolBucks account or use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information.
8. After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact ArbiterSports at: email@example.com or 800-311-4060
- Phone support is available 7 days per week, Monday through Friday, 8am-7pm ET, Saturday 10-6pm ET, Sunday 12-8pm ET.