Joining a Live Training
Want to Attend Live Training?
All you need to attend a webinar is:
- A computer to see and listen to your presenter.
- A compatible web browser, preferably Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- If you prefer, a phone to listen to the audio portion of the session. (Optional)
How to join a webinar:
Open up a browser and go to the
JoinMe Website. For best results we recommend using the most up to date versions of the following:
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Mac: Safari
- Flash Player 10 installed and enabled in your web browser
After clicking the
Join.Me website link your browser will direct you to the online meeting page.
- You'll see 'locked meeting in progress', enter your name and click knock to join.
- If you are the first person to join, wait for the others.
- If nothing is being shared, wait for the organizer to share their screen.
To hear the webinar presenter speak via phone:
- Dial phone number 1-781-666-2350
- Enter the conference ID access code 514-102-128#.
- Try to log in 5–10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Use your telephone or microphone's mute button if you have background noise in your computer area. Voices, ringing telephones and other noise can be distracting for webinar participants.
Keep in mind that when you participate in a webinar session there are usually many other people participating as well. That means that it is important for you to be ready to go when the session begins.