Viewing Attendance Sheets
Viewing Attendance Sheets is an important way for administrators to keep track of registered participants attendance associated with reports. It will also allow you to:
- View any notes that were taken down by users during an event.
- View information was taken using Tracking Fields.
- Edit Attendance Tracking information
- Download attendance reports as a CSV file.
Note: To view the Attendance Sheets, you must be logged into your FamilyID organization account.
How to View Attendance Sheets
To access your
Attendance Sheets hover over the
Reports tab in the blue menu bar at the top of the page, then select
Attendance in the drop-down menu.
- You will see a list of all the reports within your organization that have either Attendance Tracking or Attendance Tracking & Absence Notifications enabled. In this list, there are three columns.
- The first column is marked as Title, which is the name of the report that the Attendance Sheets is associated with. The second column is Attendance Sheets, which will show you the number of attendance events linked with this report. The third column includes a dropdown menu button, which will allow you to either view your Attendance Sheets, view the attendance count for each participant, or download the attendance count as a .csv file.
- Select the rectangular white button to the far right of a report marked Attendance Sheets in order to view all the attendance events that have been created for that report.
- Once you are in the Attendance Sheets area, you will be able to view each Event for that report, which includes the Event Date/Time it was created, the Event Name if a coach decides to name it, and how many participants were marked as Present, Absent, Tardy, Excused, or Unmarked.
- You can also choose to Take Attendance, which creates a new attendance event, select the Count Selected button to view each participant's attendance record, View/Edit each attendance event, or delete an event by selecting the red trash can to the far right.