Paying For A Deposit Due Registration
- On the Summary page of your registration, you will see that the organization is requiring a Deposit Due, along with the minimum Payment Amount required.
- Either select the blue PAY & SUBMIT button to make the minimum payment / Deposit Due, or type a Payment Amount you wish to make at this time, followed by selecting the blue PAY & SUBMIT button. Note: The Payment Amount may not be less than the Deposit Due.
- You will be brought to your Cart/Checkout page, where you will again see a summary of the transaction you are about to make. Select the blue PROCEED TO PAYMENT button. Note: Your registration is only held in your Checkout for 15 minutes.
- You will next be brought to the payment processor the organization is accepting payments through. Follow the processor's instructions to complete the deposit payment on their site. In this example, we see the organization using the payment processor, Stripe.
Once you complete the deposit transaction, you will be returned to your registration's Summary on FamilyID. You will see that the Amount paid has been recorded and the Balance Due updated.
The Registrations tab in your FamilyID account will now show your registration in its list of Completed Registrations. Its PAYMENTSTATUS will read Deposit Paid.
- 6 When ready to make a future payment, you return to the Summary page of your registration on FamilyID.
- Repeat the payment steps, by either paying the full Payment Amount, or adjusting it to pay a portion. Then select the blue Pay Online button.
- Follow the same instructions as above to complete the payment process. Once your next installment or Balance Due payment is complete, you will again be returned to FamilyID's Summary page for your registration. Now you see the updated Amount paid and Balance Due.
- 9 Follow the same instructions as above to complete the payment process. Once your next installment or Balance Due payment is complete, you will again be returned to FamilyID's Summary page for your registration. Now you see the updated Amount paid and Balance Due.9