Using "People" Search Function
When logged in as an Organization, the blue bar at the top offers different tabs and features.
The "PEOPLE" tab will take you to a search directory for all of your registrants.
- Type a name into the search boxes and click the green 'SEARCH' button or scroll through the list. You can search for any part of the registrant name. You can also select to see only those that have registered for certain programs. If selecting programs, your search will consist of the people who have registered for all of the selected programs.
- After searching for a registrant, you will see a list of all registrants who meet that criteria.
- Click on the name of the person or the number under REGISTRATIONS.
- Click on the 'View' button or 'Registration Date' in blue and this will take you into that specific form.
- Scroll down to view the registration information. Click "EDIT" in the top right corner of the page to make changes to the registration form, such as canceling a registration, update their section, change approval status, and/or add on selections, internal fields, etc. (You cannot change any participant information).