Archive / Un-Archive a Program
To better organize and manage old, closed programs, you now have the ability to archive any program. When you archive a program, they are listed only in the "Archived" view and are hidden from your "Active" list. This will allow you to save and store a program that you deemed to be useful for future use but not have it displayed prominently in your current list. You can always reactivate a program by un-archiving it.
- When logged in as an organization, click on the 'PROGRAMS' page on the blue bar.
- On the 'EDIT' button to the right of the program, there is a down arrow. Click on that down arrow to select the "ARCHIVE" feature.
- After "ARCHIVE" is selected, the program will be archived. The archived program will be removed from the current active list and become part of your 'ARCHIVE PROGRAMS'.
NOTE: You cannot clone or edit an archived program. You will need to un-archive the program in order to clone it or make changes to it.
- Log into your organization account and select 'PROGRAMS'. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'ARCHIVED PROGRAM' button.
- You will see a list of your archived programs. To un-archive a program, click the down arrow next to the 'EDIT' button of your program. Click 'UN-ARCHIVE'. This will bring the program back into your active programs.